You can claim bicycle accident compensation for personal injuries and damages to your bike if the accident was caused by someone else’s fault or negligence. You can claim compensation for pain and suffering, for lost earnings, expenses, for rehabilitation costs, treatments and the equipment needed for your recovery.
Alpha Claims & Hire can provide you with immediate legal representation and rehabilitation support anywhere in England & Wales. Help is just one freephone call away.
How to Claim Compensation for a Cycling Accident
Contact our Bicycle Accident Lawyers and provide the details about your bicycle accident so we can review your claim on a No Win No Fee basis. Then we can tell you how successful your compensation claim is expected to be.
If your cycling accident caused injuries it’s vital that you get the appropriate rehabilitation as soon as possible. Alpha Claims & Hire can support you through this process, ensuring you get the treatment you need quickly; while our Bicycle Accident Lawyers work to get you all the compensation you are entitled to.
Bicycle Accidents Caused by Potholes
If your cycling accident was caused by a pothole in the road you should:
- Get the names, phone numbers and addresses of at least two witnesses if possible
- Take photos of the accident scene, including the pothole and your personal injuries
- See a doctor if you were injured.
Some of our Personal Injury Lawyers ride bikes to work so we do understand the everyday dangers that cyclists face, such as motorists and potholes! Pothole injury claims have increased in the last two years as Councils and the Highways Agency struggle to maintain our roads. To report a pothole that needs repair please visit Highways Agency pothole reporting and repair.
Bicycle Accident Caused by Vehicles
If you were involved in an accident with a vehicle you must report it to the police. If possible you should:
- Never admit that the accident was your fault (because you could actually be wrong)
- Get the driver’s name, address, vehicle registration number & insurance details
- Get the names, phone numbers and addresses of at least two witnesses
- Take photos of the accident scene and of all your personal injuries
- See a doctor if you were injured
- Keep damaged clothing & bike parts, get a written estimate to repair/replace damaged items
- Keep a record of expenses and keep the receipts to include these costs in your claim.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any/all of these because we will help you when you contact us.
Phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Alpha Claims & Hire is one of the largest personal injury claims management companies in the UK, with specialist Personal Injury Lawyers in England and Wales.
Types of Claims