Our service to you
Alpha Claims & Hire is committed to providing a high standard of service to everyone at all times.
- answer your letters, faxes and emails quickly and clearly
- answer telephone calls promptly and ensure you are dealt with courteously and professionally
- provide clear and straightforward information about our services
- do all that we can to make our services available to everyone
- listen to comments about our services and ensure that if problems occur, steps are taken so that they don’t happen again
- treat you respectfully, considerately and fairly.
However, we recognise things can go wrong from time to time. You can complain to Alpha Claims & Hire about any aspect of our service. This might be the attitude of our staff, the quality of our service or delays in receiving information or a response from us.
If you have a complaint about the service or advice you have received from your solicitor, you should complain directly to them or to the firm they work for.
How to complain
You can make a complaint:
- in writing
- by fax
- by email
- by phone
- in person.
When you make a complaint, please tell us:
- what went wrong
- when it happened
- who you dealt with
- how you would like it settled.
How we will handle your complaint
We will always acknowledge your complaint within two days. We will:
- tell you the name of the person handling your complaint and how to contact them
- look thoroughly into your complaint
- resolve your complaint within 28 days – we will let you know if there is likely to be a delay, explain why and tell you when we expect to resolve it
- tell you who to contact if you are still unhappy.
If we uphold your complaint, we will apologise, explain what went wrong and how we will prevent it from happening again.
We will always respect your right to confidentiality and not treat you any differently for complaining.
Alpha Claims & Hire
162-164 High Street
We never cold call at Alpha Claims & Hire. If you have received a cold call from someone claiming to be Claims Direct, please email us at email@example.com and we will investigate the matter further. We take your privacy very seriously.
We have found that a number of businesses have been using the ‘Alpha Claims & Hire’ name for their own purposes and we have had to take legal action against all of them to stop them from continuing. We take this issue of ‘passing off’ very seriously and any information you have regarding any calls you’ve receive, please let us know.
If you would like to stop the number of UK based businesses making cold calls to your telephone, please consider using the Telephone Preference Service http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html