Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Alpha Claims and Hire, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first us of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Alpha Claims and hire and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Alpha Claims and Hire and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: (a) retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
2. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written or use for commercial purpose and content without the written permission of Alpha Claims and Hire.
3. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: (a) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; (b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; (c) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
4. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Alpha Claims and Hire or that of our affiliates.
5. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
6. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
8. Any online facilities, tools, services or information tat Alpha Claims and Hire makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as availabl” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranies (express or implied) of fitness for aparicular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Alpha Claims and Hire is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
9. Whilst Alpha Claims and Hire uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
10. Alpha Claims and Hire accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availibilty of the website.
11. Alpha Claims and Hire reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability fir death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
13. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
14. to the maximum extent permitted by law, Alpha Claims and Hire accepts no liability for any of the following: (a) any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; (b) loss or corruption of any data, database or software; (c) and special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
15.You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
16. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
18. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
19. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid , illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforce-ability of the other provision or part-provision will, to the extent require, be deemed to be deleted, and validity and enforce ability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
20. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
21. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
22. Alpha Claims and Hire is the trading name of City Accident Management LTD. this is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number: 06894865 whose registered address is 162-164 High St, Deritend, Birmingham, England, B12 0LD and it operates the website www.alphaclaimsandhire.co.uk. You can contact Alpha Claims and Hire by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Alpha Claims and Hire is the trading name of City Accident Management LTD
City Accident Management Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims activities. City Accident Management Ltd registration is recorded on the website www.claimsregulation.gov.uk Authorisation No. CRM 20413